If you’re looking for a sweet and spicy snack, have I got a recipe for you! I typically make these for the holidays, but they’re yummy all year long.
Toast your almonds for about 7 minutes. While they are in the oven, stir up the coating of melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and salt.
After the almonds have cooled, toss them in the coating.
Look how beautiful! Spread them out on a baking sheet lined with wax paper to dry, and then snack away!
Pecans are great too! Remember, a recipe is a guideline, not a rule.
- 4 cups almonds
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (adjust to your taste)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp water (use as needed)
- Toast almonds in oven at 350 degrees for about 7 minutes
- Mix butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and salt together
- Add toasted almonds
- Add water as needed to coat almonds
- Spread almonds on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper to dry
- Pecans are a great substitute for almonds!